Sunday, February 28, 2016

Essential Oil Infused Guacamole

Easy Essential Oil Infused Guacamole!

I LOVE guacamole!  So I thought, why not do a little detox while I'm stuffing my face full?  Citrus oils are great for cleansing the liver, so I incorporate them into my diet whenever I can.  As it turns out, this guacamole tastes amazing and is my new fave!



You'll need:
3-4 ripe avocados (depending on size)
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/8 cup chopped cilantro
1/8 cup chopped tomato (optional)
1 clove garlic
Garlic powder and sea salt to taste (or my favorite, Tony Cacherie's seasoning)
6 drops Young Living's Lime Vitality Oil
4 drops Young Living's Orange Vitality Oil
1 drop Black Pepper Vitality Oil

Put it in a bowl and mix it all up.  That's it, you're done!  Of course, you can always substitute lemon and lime juice instead of the oils, but I really love the citrus flavor the lime and orange provide and the kick from the black pepper, along with the added health benefits that come along with using essential oils!

Want to find out how to get Young Living oils at wholesale prices?  Click here :)

Thanks for reading!
Erin
Young Living Senior Star Leader
Member # 2861639

No comments:

Post a Comment